Thursday, March 27, 2008

Been busy

Haven't blogged is a bit. Never got around to posting pics of the Trilobites we found last weekend either, but they'll come soon enough.

I'm tired. Been staying up late at night, then rush to work the next day.

Woke up today to see a virtual white out of snow, a blizzard I never knew was coming. I guess I should've figured it was going to happen, it was pretty cold yesterday. Suffice to say, I was a little late to work today. My work allows for weather related tardy's, thankfully.

Someone brought in 4 boxes of My Sugar's Donut Shopp donuts. So I was able to aquire a very tasty apple fritter. They have THE BEST donuts I have ever tasted. I'm like Homer Simpson.

Photobucket

They're the best ever. I spit on Krispy Kreme. *pa-tooie*

Anyway, because it was slow, most of the employees were sent home. So those 4 boxes sit in the break room calling my name. I grabbed another one for lunch and one for tomorrow's breakfast. And that's it!

I'm trying to be good, eating my Lean Cuisine meals every day and lowering my soda intake. Today I'm drinking milk, also down from 3 gallons of 2% a week to one gallon of 1% a week. I'm trying my best baby. I'll be lookin sexy in no time flat!

Of course my wife says I'm already hot. I believe her too... just look at this picture...

Photobucket
Yep, that's me alright... (yeah right)


More like this one from a few years ago....

Photobucket

Yes, it's old. That shirt got destroyed by a pitt bull, I no longer wear a watch and that's not where I live anymore. I might have that tiny dagger still. One thing remains, I still dance the robot.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket

Gosh I'm hot!

-Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO like your mother...what a hoot! Betty