Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I know I'm not here much lately...

Sporadic postings are annoying... but I've been pretty busy at work. I'm taking some supervisor skills training classes every Tuesday. I have 1 more SOP to write for the company. (And it just happens to be the hardest one. ) Why did I leave that one for last?

We've been redecorating the home. Buying furniture, tables, lamps, bookshelves and electronics. Most was from IKEA so you know how that goes... you gotta put it all together yourself. They actually went pretty easy this time... the bedroom furniture we bought last year was a pain and took forever to get built.

The lamps ROCK!!!!! I love them. (pics as soon as we're done and as soon as we find that blasted camera.)

Yesterday we bought a ficus tree, a nice floral arraignment and a really nice vase. Had a nice quiet dinner at Iggy's before the dinner crowd got in. Got a free cheesecake. Ran some errands, rented movies and did the weekly grocery shopping. When we got home we ran into my wife's sister and her husband. (They live like 3 doors down from us.)

They got fish and a small tank. We visited with them for a bit and went back home. It was almost 10 PM by the time we sat down to watch a movie. It was okay, my wife likes twisted drama movies with a twist ending. In fact the movie was called "Twisted." How's that for a name? It was okay. One down, four more to go!!! :D

Cloverfield... that was a great movie. Plus we are now caught back up with Battlestar Galactica. FINALLY back on the air!

Well, since I wasn't at work yesterday, the afore mentioned supervisor training class, I had a TON of work waiting for me today... been getting caught up with that.

I had a meeting planned for today at 3:30, planned it last week, but of course no one is showing up. Typical. So I canceled it and rescheduled for next Monday. It's going to be interesting to see how many show up next week.

My boss is on vacation for the next two weeks, YAY! I also have a couple of training classes next week. I love being the one to train on policy. That way everyone does it the right way... my way!

Peace!

-Jeff

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Can't wait to see what all you've done. Bet it's fabulous!
Have a great rest of the week and don't stay up too late!
XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

We are Battlestar Galactica zealots, also! Thought they'd never get back, and now they say this is the final season....will they find Earth??? Will they stay??? Will the Cylons find them??? Too much mystery...can hardly wait! Betty